BBBKBKBJBN

Friday 31 March 2017

Ronda Rousey Wants to Beat Up Kim Kardashian




If there were an award for “coolest chick of the year”, Ronda Rousey would be the Ronnie Coleman of said achievement. Why?

Because she’s one bad-ass female, that’s why. Other than that, it could be safe to say that she has a strong dislike for Kim Kardashian; and that makes us like her even more.
But what’s got Ronda so upset that she wants to kick the crap out of Kim? My guess is that it’s that darn-awful sound she makes whenever she opens her mouth. Jokes aside, here’s the real reason:
“You know what? I would beat the crap out of Kim Kardashian actually.
Any girl who is famous and idolized because she made a sex video with some guy and that’s all that you’re known for, ‘Oh, I got my fame for [expletive],’ I think it’s pretty stupid, sorry, but it’s true.”

And this is what Kim’s response? She said that Ronda is “really pretty”. Smooth recovery, Kim.
“That’s what she said? Okay. I like her reaction. It’s alright, but I mean, what is she going to say? What could she say? I think the best move for her is to not piss me off more.” – Ronda Rousey




Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search